DO YOU OWN YOUR FRANCHISE OR DOES IT OWN YOU?
Secrets for Staying Sane in the Franchise Business
The wacky, wonderful world of franchising is not without its challenges. Mutual respect, impeccable communication and a willingness to work together are tantamount to sustaining a successful Franchise/Franchisee relationship.
Richard J. Bryan knows these challenges all too well. As the CEO of a multi-franchise, auto dealership group in the UK, for over 10 years, he has had to navigate the winding, bumpy roads of keeping manufacturers happy, while still keeping his dealership franchises profitable.
In this program, Richard will share some personal insights into building and sustaining mutually profitable franchise/franchisee relationships. He will share his BIG THREE Lessons from his experience and share some success ideas you can implement in your franchise.
• Identify the Key Things ONLY YOU Should be Doing as a Franchise Owner/Leader
• Learn how to Hire and Retain a Team of A-Players (Those 20% who deliver 80% of the results.)
• Maximize the Power of Peer Learning to Grow your Franchise Business
• Learn the Strategies for Optimizing the Franchise/Franchisee Partnership
• Understand the Importance of Creating a Continuity Plan for your Franchise
"During his presentation, Richard facilitated round-table discussions to assure that our attending dealer-CEOs were more likely to go home and implement the concepts he presented. He used well researched examples and his call to action was right on the mark. In short, Richard was highly effective and I would highly recommend him to anyone."
- Robert Zipse
Division Manager, Dealer Development John Deere
Get your copy of Richard's most requested eBook, Top 7 Business Succession Planning Tips.
Also receive Richard's business blogs right to your inbox.